Vlone x Pop Smoke The Woo Long Sleeve – White
The Woo is a song by American rapper Pop Smoke, featuring fellow American rappers Roddy Ricch, from the former of the threes posthumous debut studio album, Shoot for the Stars(2020). The song was released as the second single from the album on July 10, 2020, by Victor Worldwide and Republic Records. It was written by Pop Smoke, known as Bashar Jackson. you can purchase this Vlone x Pop Smoke The Woo Long Sleeve – White Vlone.Shop.
Size & Fit
- Material: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
- Comfortable: Soft Fabric & Light in Weight
- Neck Style: Crew -Neck
- Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
- Care Instruction: Machine Washable at Low Temperature
- Season: Summer, spring
- Occasion: Great for Casual Wear
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- Well ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things wont be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.